1001 Chocolate Coconut Cookies
approximately 3 dozen cookies
- 4 cups 1001 Cookie Starter Mix
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/4 cups coconut, flaked
- additional 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips (optional)
Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper and set aside.
In large bowl, combine cookie mix, cocoa powder and melted chocolate, blending well. Using your hands or a stand mixer, add in eggs, vanilla and coconut until dough forms. Add additional chocolate chips if desired for extra chocolate flavor.
Roll into 1-inch balls and place on prepared cookie sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cookies cool completely before removing from pan.
Click here for the 1001 Cookie Starter Mix.