The best drink you’ll enjoy all summer! This fruity margarita is sweetly made with C&H® Organic Raw Cane Sugar and fresh watermelons. Serve it at your next picnic or party and let the good times roll.
For the simple syrup
- C&H® Organic Raw Cane Sugar 1 cup 1 cup C&H® Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- 1 cup Water 1 cup Water
For the watermelon puree
- 1 cup Fresh watermelon, in cubes 1 cup Fresh watermelon, in cubes
For the margaritas
- 3 ounces Tequila reposado 3 ounces Tequila reposado
- 4 ounces Watermelon puree 4 ounces Watermelon puree
- 2 ounces Fresh lime juice 2 ounces Fresh lime juice
- 2 ounces Simple syrup 2 ounces Simple syrup
- 1 cup Ice 1 cup Ice
- Lemon slices, as garnish Lemon slices, as garnish
- Watermelon slices, as garnish Watermelon slices, as garnish
Prepare the simple syrup. In a small saucepan, add sugar and water. Stir to combine. Bring mixture to a simmer over medium heat until all the sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and allow the syrup to reach room temperature.
For the watermelon puree, place watermelon into a blender and blend at high speed until smooth.
Prepare the margaritas. Rim 2 glasses with salt and add ice. Combine tequila, watermelon puree, lime juice, and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker and shake with ice. Strain mixture onto the prepared glasses. Garnish with lime and watermelon slices. Salud!