This easy, delicious recipe for strawberry Margarita Pops adds tequila to a popular frozen treat and is a tasty way to cool things down on the hottest of days.
- ¼ cup water ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup tequila ¼ cup tequila
- 3/4 cup C&H® Granulated Sugar 3/4 cup C&H® Granulated Sugar
Strawberry Margarita Popsicle
- 1/2 cup Tequila Syrup 1/2 cup Tequila Syrup
- 2 tablespoons Water 2 tablespoons Water
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 lb. frozen strawberries 1 lb. frozen strawberries
- ¼ cup orange Juice ¼ cup orange Juice
In small saucepot whisk tequila, water and C&H Organic Raw Cane Sugar over medium high heat until mixture comes to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and boil for about 6 minutes until syrup reduces down to 1/2 cup. Set syrup aside to cool.
Combine all ingredients together in blender and blend for just a few seconds. Mixture can still have some small chunks of fruit.
Divide mixture among popsicle molds and freeze according to package directions.
For a non-alcoholic popsicle, replace tequila in syrup recipe with additional water.