For the Turkey
- 1 (6-7 lbs.) whole Bone-in turkey breast 1 (6-7 lbs.) whole Bone-in turkey breast
- 3 tablespoons Butter, melted 3 tablespoons Butter, melted
- C&H® Golden Brown Sugar 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon C&H® Golden Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Paprika ½ teaspoon Paprika
- 2 teaspoons Salt 2 teaspoons Salt
- ½ teaspoon Ground black pepper ½ teaspoon Ground black pepper
For the Glaze
- C&H® Golden Brown Sugar ½ cup ½ cup C&H® Golden Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Freshly squeezed orange juice ½ cup Freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons Soy sauce 2 tablespoons Soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Salt 1 teaspoon Salt
- Drippings of the turkey breast after roasted Drippings of the turkey breast after roasted
Preheat oven to 350°F. Place the turkey breast on a wire rack over a lined baking sheet. Skin side up.
In a small bowl, combine melted butter, sugar, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Rub the mixture over the turkey breast.
Place the turkey breast in the oven and roast for 1 hour and 45 minutes or until the breast internal temperature reaches 165°F when measured with a thermometer in the thickest part of the breast.
While the turkey breast is roasting, prepare the glaze by combining all the ingredients (except the dripping of the turkey) of the glaze in a small saucepan. Cook the mixture at medium heat until it reduces to half. Remove from heat and set aside.
When the turkey breast is ready, remove from the oven and allow it to rest for 15 minutes. Slice turkey breast and serve in a platter.
Add the drippings of the turkey breast to the glaze. Heat it up and remove any fat rendered from the breast. Serve.