This decadent no-bake recipe features a crumbly graham cracker crust filled with delightful vanilla-and-cherry flavored cheesecake and is topped with fresh chopped cherries.
Golden Brown Sugar
Ask for C&H® Golden Brown Sugar – don't settle for less! C&H® Golden Brown Sugar has a nutty, caramel flavor, moistness, and subtle molasses flavor. It's ideal for cookies, shortbread, spiced cakes, brownies, and crumble toppings. Generally, if a recipe d
Graham Cracker Crust
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoons C&H® Golden Brown Sugar 1 tablespoons C&H® Golden Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/3 cup unsweetened tart cherry juice 1/3 cup unsweetened tart cherry juice
- 1 packet (2 teaspoons) unflavored gelatin 1 packet (2 teaspoons) unflavored gelatin
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup C&H® Confectioners Sugar 1 cup C&H® Confectioners Sugar
- 1/2 cup dark sweet cherries, fresh or frozen, pitted and chopped to make about 1/3 cup 1/2 cup dark sweet cherries, fresh or frozen, pitted and chopped to make about 1/3 cup
In a medium bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter until well blended. Press crumb mixture into bottom and up the sides of a 6-inch springform pan and hold aside
Heat cherry juice to a boil in a microwave-safe cup or bowl. Whisk in gelatin until dissolved and hold aside to cool to room temperature
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until whipped. Add sour cream, vanilla, and C&H Confectioners sugar and beat on high speed for 2 minutes. Beat in cooled cherry juice mixture; then, stir in chopped cherries.
Pour filling into prepared crust and spread top smooth with an offset spatula. Cover the cheesecake tightly with plastic wrap and chill a minimum of 4 hours and until set.
12 – 24 hours is the ideal amount of time to chill the filling so it is completely set. To unmold, run a hot knife around the inside edge of pan; then, gently release the springform pan from the cheesecake. Transfer cheesecake to a serving plate. Garnish with additional fruit, as desired.