Our crispy, buttery pumpkin seeds are lightly toasted and garnished with tangy yellow mustard, as well as a delicious dash of sea salt and garlic.
- C&H® Demerara Cane Sugar 1/4 cup 1/4 cup C&H® Demerara Cane Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Butter 2 tablespoons Butter
- ¼ teaspoon Sea salt ¼ teaspoon Sea salt
- 2 teaspoons Dehydrated minced onion 2 teaspoons Dehydrated minced onion
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground black pepper 1/8 teaspoon Ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Garlic powder ¼ teaspoon Garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon Ground mustard ¼ teaspoon Ground mustard
- 2 cups Fresh pumpkin seeds, washed and drained of excess water 2 cups Fresh pumpkin seeds, washed and drained of excess water
Preheat oven to 300º F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
In a medium saucepan or microwaveable bowl, combine all ingredients together except the pumpkin seeds and heat, stirring occasionally, just until sugar dissolves and butter melts.
Add the pumpkin seeds and toss until well coated.
Spread pumpkin seeds with any excess coating out in a single layer on the sheet pan and roast 25-30 minutes, turning and tossing mixture once or twice while roasting. Continue to roast until the seeds are dry and golden brown.
Serve seeds warm or store up to 1 week in a covered container. Seeds may be reheated in the oven at 200°F for 10 minutes before serving. For best results, do not microwave to re-heat.
Grease tongs when tossing the seeds to keep the coating from sticking to the tongs.