This chilly and tropical concoction is the perfect warm-weather drink! It’s made with C&H® Turbinado Sugar and goes great with chips, salsa, and a couple of amigos.
For the Chili Salt
- C&H® Organic Raw Cane Sugar 1 tablespoon 1 tablespoon C&H® Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Chili powder 1 tablespoon Chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt 1 teaspoon Salt
For the Simple Syrup
- C&H® Organic Raw Cane Sugar ½ cup ½ cup C&H® Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- ½ cup Water ½ cup Water
- 1 medium Jalapeño, sliced (optional) 1 medium Jalapeño, sliced (optional)
For the Mango Puree
- 1 cup Fresh ripe mango, cubed 1 cup Fresh ripe mango, cubed
- ¼ cup water ¼ cup water
For the Mango Margarita
- 4 ounces Mango puree 4 ounces Mango puree
- 2 ounces Tequila 2 ounces Tequila
- 2 ounces Simple syrup 2 ounces Simple syrup
- 2 ounces Freshly squeezed lime juice 2 ounces Freshly squeezed lime juice
- Ice Ice
- Lime slices, as garnish Lime slices, as garnish
- Jalapeño slices, as garnish Jalapeño slices, as garnish
Mix ingredients for chili salt. Rim two cups with prepared chili salt.
In a small saucepan, combine all the ingredients for the syrup. Bring the mixture to a boil. Stir until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and allow the syrup to cool. Strain syrup and set aside.
Mix mango and water and puree in a blender.
Add ice to cups. Place all the ingredients of the margarita in a shaker, add ice. Shake the drink. Pour over prepared glasses.