This Raspberry Lemon Almond Bundt Cake is the perfect spring dessert! This golden and tender Bundt cake is flavored with almond extract and fresh lemon zest.
- 1 3/4 cups Flour 1 3/4 cups Flour
- 1 cup Super-fine almond flour 1 cup Super-fine almond flour
- 3/4 tsp Aluminum-free baking powder 3/4 tsp Aluminum-free baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 3/4 tsp Salt 3/4 tsp Salt
- 10 Tbsp Unsalted butter, at room temperature 10 Tbsp Unsalted butter, at room temperature
- C&H® Granulated Sugar 1 1/4 cups 1 1/4 cups C&H® Granulated Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Lemon zest 1 Tbsp Lemon zest
- 1 tsp Pure almond extract 1 tsp Pure almond extract
- 2 Large eggs, at room temperature 2 Large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup Reduced fat buttermilk, at room temperature 1 cup Reduced fat buttermilk, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups Fresh raspberries 1 1/2 cups Fresh raspberries
- 1 Tbsp Unsalted butter, melted 1 Tbsp Unsalted butter, melted
- 1/8 tsp Salt 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Lemon zest 1 tsp Lemon zest
- 1/8 tsp Pure almond extract 1/8 tsp Pure almond extract
- C&H® Powdered Sugar 3/4 cup 3/4 cup C&H® Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Milk 2 Tbsp Milk
Raspberry Bundt Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a 10-cup Bundt pan generously with nonstick spray. Whisk together flour, almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl; reserve 1 tablespoon of the flour mixture to toss with the raspberries.
Beat butter and C&H® Granulated Sugar in a large mixing bowl on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in lemon zest and almond extract. Reduce speed to low and add eggs one at a time. Beat in flour mixture in three additions, alternating with buttermilk mixture (begin and end with flour mixture), just until incorporated. Toss raspberries with reserved flour mixture and gently fold into batter.
Spoon batter into prepared Bundt pan and smooth with an offset spatula. Tap pan sharply to reduce air bubbles.
Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, until cake is golden, springs back to the touch, and a tester inserted in the center comes out clean or with a few crumbs attached. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes; carefully invert onto rack and cool completely.
For the glaze, whisk together melted butter, salt, lemon zest, almond extract, C&H® Powdered Sugar, and milk in a small bowl. Drizzle glaze over cake and let set before serving.
Serve cake topped with fresh raspberries and lemon slices.