You don’t need an oven to make a great dessert. Made with fresh blueberries, lemon curd and C&H® Bakers Sugar, Lemon Blueberry Icebox Cake is a no-bake treat everyone will love.
- 2 1/2 cups Fresh blueberries 2 1/2 cups Fresh blueberries
- C&H® Granulated Sugar ½ cup ½ cup C&H® Granulated Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Lemon juice, freshly squeezed 2 teaspoons Lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- pinch Salt pinch Salt
- 8 ounces Cream cheese, at room temperature 8 ounces Cream cheese, at room temperature
- C&H® Baker's Sugar 1 cup 1 cup C&H® Baker's Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Lemon zest 1 tablespoon Lemon zest
- 2 1/2 cups Heavy whipping cream 2 1/2 cups Heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Lemon curd, store bought 1/2 cup Lemon curd, store bought
- 24 Graham crackers 24 Graham crackers
Prepare the blueberry jam. In a small saucepan, place 2 cups of blueberries, granulated sugar, lemon juice, and salt. Cook mixture over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thickened. About 20 minutes. Remove from heat and allow the mixture to cool down. Once the jam is at room temperature, mix in ½ cup of fresh blueberries. Place in the refrigerator while you prepare the cream.
In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat at medium-high speed the cream cheese, bakers’ sugar and lemon zest until smooth and fluffy. About 2 minutes. Scrape the bowl. Reduce speed to low and gradually add the cream. Increase speed and beat mixture until stiff peaks form. Reserve one third of the mixture in the refrigerator to finish the cake after chill time.
Line a 10x5-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap.
Place a layer of graham crackers onto the bottom of the pan. If needed, break crackers to fit. Evenly spread one third of cream over the graham crackers. Dollop 1/4 of previously prepared jam over the cream. Dollop 1/3 of lemon curd over. Evenly spread. Repeat the layering process. Finish with a layer of cream and graham crackers.
Cover with plastic paper and place in the freezer for at least 4 hours. When ready to serve, invert the cake over serving platter, remove plastic wrap and cover with reserved cream cheese cream. Top the cake with reserved blueberry jam.
The cake can be stored in the refrigerator before serving.