about 3 1/2 cups
- 1/4 cup water, hot
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee crystals
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup instant non-fat dry milk (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup C&H® Golden Brown Sugar
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 oz. (1 square) semi-sweet chocolate, grated
- C&H® Golden Brown Sugar for sprinkling
Combine hot water and instant coffee in electric blender. Whir until coffee is dissolved. Add milk, dry milk (if using), vanilla, 1/4 cup brown sugar and ice cubes. Whirl until blended and frothy. Pour into thermos.
Before serving, shake thermos well. Pour into serving cups. Sprinkle each with about 1/2 tsp. mixed brown sugar and grated chocolate.
Brown sugar floats best after being pressed through sieve.