- 1 cup Fine yellow corn meal 1 cup Fine yellow corn meal
- 1 cup Whole milk 1 cup Whole milk
- C&H® Light Brown Sugar 2/3 cup 2/3 cup C&H® Light Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup Vegetable oil 1/3 cup Vegetable oil
- ½ cup Buttermilk ½ cup Buttermilk
- 1 large Egg 1 large Egg
- 1 cup Gluten-free flour 1 cup Gluten-free flour
- 3 ½ teaspoons Baking powder 3 ½ teaspoons Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt 1 teaspoon Salt
Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
In a large bowl, combine corn meal and milk. Let the corn meal soak in the milk for 10 minutes.
Add the rest of the ingredients to the cornmeal mixture. Stir until all ingredients are well incorporated. Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups.
Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Let muffins cool in the pan for 5 minutes. Carefully remove from pan. Serve warm.