- 2 cups Oven toasted wheat cereal 2 cups Oven toasted wheat cereal
- 1 cup Mini pretzels 1 cup Mini pretzels
- 1/4 cup Whole roasted almonds, salted 1/4 cup Whole roasted almonds, salted
- 1/4 cup Whole roasted cashews, salted 1/4 cup Whole roasted cashews, salted
- 3 tablespoons Unsalted butter 3 tablespoons Unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup C&H Light Brown Sugar 1/3 cup C&H Light Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Freshly squeezed orange juice 2 tablespoons Freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground cinnamon 1/4 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Dried cranberries 1/4 cup Dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup White chocolate chips 1/4 cup White chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 300°F. Line one baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, combine cereal, pretzels, almonds, and cashews.
In a 1-cup microwavable measuring cup, combine butter, sugar, orange juice, and cinnamon. Microwave the mixture on high for 30 seconds. Stir and microwave for 30-60 seconds until the mixture begins to boil. Pour over cereal mixture, stir until evenly coated.
Spread on the prepared baking sheet and bake trail mix for 8 minutes. Cool 10 minutes and stir in dried cranberries and white chocolate chips.
Store in an airtight container.