These cookies are packed with an array of delicious fall flavors, including sweet cranberries, savory nuts and just a hint of zesty orange.
- 2 cups 1001 Cookie Starter Mix 2 cups 1001 Cookie Starter Mix
- 1 tablespoon Orange zest, grated 1 tablespoon Orange zest, grated
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 large Egg, lightly beaten 1 large Egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup Dried cranberries, coarsely chopped 1 cup Dried cranberries, coarsely chopped
- ¾ cup Chopped nuts (pecans or walnuts) ¾ cup Chopped nuts (pecans or walnuts)
- C&H® Granulated Sugar , for dusting , for dusting C&H® Granulated Sugar
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
In large bowl, mix together cookie mix, orange zest, cinnamon and egg. Stir in cranberries and nuts.
Shape into 1-inch balls and roll in sugar to coat lightly. Place 2-3 inches apart on prepared cookie sheet. Press cookies slightly with your hand.
Bake 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Remove at once to wire racks.