- 2 tablespoons of lime juice, freshly squeezed 2 tablespoons of lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tablespoons tequila 2 tablespoons tequila
- ice cubes ice cubes
- 1/2 tablespoon Triple Sec 1/2 tablespoon Triple Sec
- 1 fl. oz. freshly squeezed citrus juice 1 fl. oz. freshly squeezed citrus juice
- For rimming: Coarse Sea Salt For rimming: Coarse Sea Salt
- 1 cup C&H® Granulated Sugar 1 cup C&H® Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup water 1 cup water
Pour water and sugar in a saucepan. Heat until sugar dissolves. Set aside.
Sprinkle salt on a small plate and 1-2 tablespoons of citrus juice of choice on a separate plate. Dip the rim of the glass in the juice then roll the rim in the salt to coat.
Fill a bar shaker with ice and add 1 tablespoon of simple syrup along with all the margarita drink ingredients. Shake and strain into prepared glasses.
Garnish rims with lime wedges or wheels.