Our Classic Margarita mixes fresh lime juice, tequila, and Triple Sec for an added orange zest. Pour over ice and rim your glass with coarse sea salt to complete this refreshing cocktail.
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice, freshly squeezed 2 tablespoons of lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tablespoons tequila 2 tablespoons tequila
- ice cubes ice cubes
- 1/2 tablespoon Triple Sec 1/2 tablespoon Triple Sec
- 1 fl. oz. freshly squeezed citrus juice 1 fl. oz. freshly squeezed citrus juice
- For rimming: Coarse Sea Salt For rimming: Coarse Sea Salt
- 1 cup C&H® Granulated Sugar 1 cup C&H® Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup water 1 cup water
Pour water and sugar in a saucepan. Heat until sugar dissolves. Set aside.
Sprinkle salt on a small plate and 1-2 tablespoons of citrus juice of choice on a separate plate. Dip the rim of the glass in the juice then roll the rim in the salt to coat.
Fill a bar shaker with ice and add 1 tablespoon of simple syrup along with all the margarita drink ingredients. Shake and strain into prepared glasses.
Garnish rims with lime wedges or wheels.