These blueberry pancakes are fluffy golden pancakes made with C&H® Granulated Sugar. These thick pancakes are filled with fresh blueberries and topped with syrup.
Meet the Chef: Stephanie Rutherford
Stephanie is the founder of Stephanie's Sweet Treats, a decadent dessert food blog. This baking blog has the most decadent cakes, cookies, cupcakes and most importantly cheesecakes. These recipes are designed to have the most show stopping desserts with tips and tricks, so anyone can make them!
- 2 cups All-purpose flour 2 cups All-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Milk 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Sour cream 1/2 cup Sour cream
- C&H® Granulated Sugar 1/4 cup 1/4 cup C&H® Granulated Sugar
- 2 Large eggs 2 Large eggs
- 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup Fresh blueberries, washed and dried 1 cup Fresh blueberries, washed and dried
If using an electric griddle, Preheat to 350°F. If using a frying pan, heat on medium-low heat.
In large mixing bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside. In a separate bowl, mix the milk, sour cream, sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
Once combined, pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Whisk until combined. There will be small lumps, don’t over mix.
Use a 1/3 cup to scoop the batter. Use the back of the measuring cup to spread until smooth. Top the pancakes with fresh blueberries. (About 5-7 per pancake.)
Cook each side 1-3 minutes until golden brown. Serve immediately.
Pancakes are best when served immediately. To store, store in an airtight container in the fridge. It will last up to 5 days. To reheat, heat pancakes on a frying pan or in the oven to crisp them up again.