Get your morning started with one of the best Bloody Mary’s of all time. It’s got C&H® Sugar, spice and everything nice.
C&H® Demerara Cane Sugar
Demerara is a slightly larger crystal than granulated sugar and with a delicate crunchy texture. It is perfect for baking, sweetening your coffee or as a topping on your cereal, fruit or desserts.
- 3 cups tomato juice 3 cups tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce 2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 4 lime slices 4 lime slices
- 1 lemon, cut into quarters 1 lemon, cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup vodka 1/2 cup vodka
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon celery salt 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon C&H® Demerara Cane Sugar 1 tablespoon C&H® Demerara Cane Sugar
Candied Brown Sugar Bloody Mary Bacon
- ½ lb. uncured bacon ½ lb. uncured bacon
- ¼ cup packed C&H® Golden Brown Sugar ¼ cup packed C&H® Golden Brown Sugar
- ¼ teaspoon celery salt ¼ teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper ¼ teaspoon of black pepper
Candied Brown Sugar Bacon
Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet pan with foil and then parchment.
Lay bacon out on the sheet pan and bake for 15 minutes or until cooked but still soft. Drain on paper toweling, change the parchment on the baking sheet and lay the bacon out on clean parchment.
In a small bowl blend sugar together with celery salt, worcestershire sauce, and pepper.
Press sugar mixture well into bacon, covering bacon from end to end.
Return pan to the oven and continue baking 10 minutes or until coating is baked into the bacon, bubbly and candied. Watch carefully so the sugar does not burn.
Remove bacon to a clean piece of parchment to drain and cool until ready to serve.
Whisk all drink ingredients together in a pitcher and hold aside or chill, covered, until ready to serve.
Pour lime juice onto one small plate and blend the celery salt, pepper, and sugar on a second. Dip rims of glasses into the lime juice then roll rims in the seasoning mix until coated.
Add ice to each glass and fill with Bloody Mary mix.
Garnish with candied bacon, celery sticks, and olives.