Classic Moscow mule with fresh blackberry puree.
For the blackberry syrup
- 1 cup Fresh blackberries 1 cup Fresh blackberries
- C&H® Granulated Sugar 4 tablespoons 4 tablespoons C&H® Granulated Sugar
- ¼ cup Water ¼ cup Water
For the Moscow mule
- 1 cup Ginger beer 1 cup Ginger beer
- ½ cup Vodka ½ cup Vodka
- 1 ounce Freshly squeezed lime juice 1 ounce Freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce Blackberry syrup 1 ounce Blackberry syrup
- Mint leaves, for garnish Mint leaves, for garnish
- Ice Ice
In a small saucepan, place the blackberries, sugar, and water and cook at medium heat for about 10 minutes. Squish the blackberries while they are cooking and stir occasionally.
Remove from heat and pass mixture through a strainer. Let the blackberry mixture cool at room temperature. Reserve.
In a small pitcher, combine ginger beer, vodka, lime juice, and blackberry syrup. Stir to combine.
Add ice to two copper mugs and add the cocktail mixture. Garnish with mint and fresh blackberries.