Don’t throw out your overripe bananas. Use them in this delicious recipe! Sweetly made with C&H® Light Brown Sugar, you’ll enjoy bite after bite of this super-moist, incredibly soft Banana Bread.
- 2 cups All-purpose flour 2 cups All-purpose flour
- C&H® Light Brown Sugar 1 cup 1 cup C&H® Light Brown Sugar
- 2 medium Bananas, very ripe and mashed 2 medium Bananas, very ripe and mashed
- 2 large Eggs 2 large Eggs
- ¼ cup Whole milk ¼ cup Whole milk
- ¼ cup Vegetable oil ¼ cup Vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon Salt ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ½ cup Walnut pieces, optional ½ cup Walnut pieces, optional
- 2 tablespoons C&H Turbinado Sugar, as topping 2 tablespoons C&H Turbinado Sugar, as topping
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour one 8.5x4.5-inches loaf pan.
In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients, except the turbinado sugar. Mix until all the ingredients are well incorporated. Pour batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle the top with turbinado sugar.
Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center of the loaf comes out clean. Cool for 15 minutes and then carefully remove from pan. Serve warm.