Deliciously sweet and chewy, these cinnamon-sugar cookies make a tasty addition to any dessert table and are flavored with C&H® Golden Brown Sugar.
- C&H® Golden Brown Sugar 1 cup 1 cup C&H® Golden Brown Sugar
- C&H® Granulated Sugar ½ cup ½ cup C&H® Granulated Sugar
- ½ cup (1 stick) Unsalted butter, softened ½ cup (1 stick) Unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs 2 large eggs
- 2 ½ cups All-purpose flour 2 ½ cups All-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Cream of tartar 1 teaspoon Cream of tartar
- ½ teaspoon Baking soda ½ teaspoon Baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt ¼ teaspoon salt
- C&H® Granulated Sugar 2 tablespoons 2 tablespoons C&H® Granulated Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Ground cinnamon 2 teaspoons Ground cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
In a large bowl of an electric mixer beat sugar and butter at medium speed for 2 minutes until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and eggs and bled well.
In a separate bowl, mix together flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt. Add this mixture to the butter mixture. Mix until combined.
In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of sugar and cinnamon. Shape dough into 1 ½ inch balls; roll balls of dough in sugar mixture. Place 2 inches apart on lined cookie sheets.
Bake for 8-10 minutes or until set. Immediately remove from cookie sheets. Cool completely.