Sip after sip of pure happiness, this fruity and delicious sangria is wonderful for get-togethers with friends or relaxing by yourself. It’s light, refreshing and the ultimate way to rosé all day!
- C&H® Pourable Golden Brown Sugar 1/3 cup 1/3 cup C&H® Pourable Golden Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Raspberry liqueur 2 tablespoons Raspberry liqueur
- 1 bottle Rosé wine 1 bottle Rosé wine
- 1 cup Fresh strawberries, sliced 1 cup Fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup Fresh blueberries 1 cup Fresh blueberries
- 1 cup Fresh raspberries 1 cup Fresh raspberries
- 1 bottle Prosecco, chilled 1 bottle Prosecco, chilled
- 4 cups Ice 4 cups Ice
- Thyme sprigs, for garnish Thyme sprigs, for garnish
Add sugar, raspberry liqueur, and wine to a pitcher and stir until sugar has dissolved. Add the fruit and stir. Chill sangria for at least 2 hours.
When you are ready to serve, add prosecco and ice to the pitcher. Stir and serve immediately. Garnish with thyme sprigs.