- 1 ½ lb. fresh Brussels sprouts, washed, trimmed and halved 1 ½ lb. fresh Brussels sprouts, washed, trimmed and halved
- 3 tablespoons olive oil 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon coarse sea salt ¼ teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 6 slices thick cut bacon 6 slices thick cut bacon
- 1/4 cup C&H® Light Brown Sugar 1/4 cup C&H® Light Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar 1 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
Line 2 cookie sheet pans with foil and then with parchment. Preheat oven to 400 F.
In a mixing bowl, toss prepared Brussels sprouts with olive oil, salt, and Light Brown Sugar until well coated. Spread brussels sprouts out evenly on one of the sheet pans.
Lay bacon out on the second sheet pan. Roast the brussels sprouts and bacon until the brussels sprouts are tender and lightly browned on the edges. Cook bacon until crispy then drain and set aside. Chop bacon when cool enough to handle.
Turn brussels sprouts into a large serving bowl and toss with chopped bacon then vinegar. Serve immediately.
Pull some of the leaves off the brussels sprouts and scatter them about the pan - they will get crispy when roasted.