Made by blogger Tutti Dolci, these rich and buttery brown sugar blondies are jazzed up with white chocolate, fresh raspberries, and sliced almonds.
- 10 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled 10 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- C&H® Golden Brown Sugar 1 1/4 cups 1 1/4 cups C&H® Golden Brown Sugar
- 1 large egg, at room temperature 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pure almond extract 1/2 tsp pure almond extract
- 1/8 tsp Salt 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 1/4 cups flour 1 1/4 cups flour
- 3 oz white chocolate, chopped 3 oz white chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup fresh raspberries 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 oz white chocolate, chopped 1 oz white chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds 1/4 cup sliced almonds
Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper.
Combine melted butter, C&H® Golden Brown Sugar, egg, vanilla, almond extract, and salt in a medium bowl; whisk until smooth. Fold in flour just until incorporated, then fold in white chocolate.
Scrape batter into prepared pan and use a piece of parchment paper coated with nonstick spray to press batter evenly into pan; tap pan sharply to remove air bubbles. Top batter with raspberries, white chocolate, and sliced almonds.
Bake for 35 to 38 minutes, until golden and set in the middle, and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean or with a few crumbs attached. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
Just before cutting, chill in the freezer for 10 minutes. Carefully lift parchment to remove bars from pan and place on a cutting board; cut into squares with a sharp knife.
Use fresh raspberries in this recipe. If desired, dust blondies with C&H® Confectioners Sugar before serving.