Made by blogger Tutti Dolci, these rich and buttery brown sugar blondies are jazzed up with white chocolate, fresh raspberries, and sliced almonds.
Meet the Chef: Laura Kasavan
Tutti Dolci is a baking and desserts blog all about inspiring deliciousness. From easy weeknight baking to showstopper occasion recipes and modern twists on classic desserts, Laura's goal is to inspire her audience to bake from scratch and equip them to master baking at home.
- 10 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled 10 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- C&H® Golden Brown Sugar 1 1/4 cups 1 1/4 cups C&H® Golden Brown Sugar
- 1 large egg, at room temperature 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pure almond extract 1/2 tsp pure almond extract
- 1/8 tsp Salt 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 1/4 cups flour 1 1/4 cups flour
- 3 oz white chocolate, chopped 3 oz white chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup fresh raspberries 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 oz white chocolate, chopped 1 oz white chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds 1/4 cup sliced almonds
Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper.
Combine melted butter, C&H® Golden Brown Sugar, egg, vanilla, almond extract, and salt in a medium bowl; whisk until smooth. Fold in flour just until incorporated, then fold in white chocolate.
Scrape batter into prepared pan and use a piece of parchment paper coated with nonstick spray to press batter evenly into pan; tap pan sharply to remove air bubbles. Top batter with raspberries, white chocolate, and sliced almonds.
Bake for 35 to 38 minutes, until golden and set in the middle, and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean or with a few crumbs attached. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
Just before cutting, chill in the freezer for 10 minutes. Carefully lift parchment to remove bars from pan and place on a cutting board; cut into squares with a sharp knife.
Use fresh raspberries in this recipe. If desired, dust blondies with C&H® Confectioners Sugar before serving.