Coffee Cake Supreme
8 to 9 servings
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup (2/3 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup C&H® Pourable Golden Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup C&H® Granulated Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup C&H® Pourable Golden Brown Sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup pecans and/or walnuts, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut, shredded
- 1/3 cup canned crushed pineapple, drained well
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch square or round baking pan.
In medium mixing bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars together, until light and fluffy. Add eggs; beat well. Alternately add flour mixture and sour cream, beating after each addition until blended. Spread batter into prepared baking pan.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Combine brown sugar, cinnamon, flour and butter in medium mixing bowl. Mix in remaining ingredients.
Sprinkle over cake; continue baking for 15 more minutes.