This beautiful bundt cake from blogger Browned Butter Blondie will be a hit for your next gathering.
Meet the Chef: Heather Mubarak
Heather is the sweets maker, picture taker and food writer behind Browned Butter Blondie where she shares her passion for deliciously simple and indulgent baked goods. Heather’s insatiable sweet tooth inspires her to create decadent twists on everyday classics that are perfect for any occasion. Through tried and true recipes and drool worthy photos, Heather strives to be a trusted source for home bakers to get their daily fix of all things sweet - heavy on the chocolate!
- 2 cups all purpose flour, spooned and leveled 2 cups all purpose flour, spooned and leveled
- 1¾ cups packed C&H® Golden Brown Sugar 1¾ cups packed C&H® Golden Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup C&H® Granulated Sugar ¼ cup C&H® Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp kosher salt 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp baking powder 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda ½ tsp baking soda
- 10 TBSP unsalted butter, room temperature 10 TBSP unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 large eggs, room temperature 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1½ tsp vanilla 1½ tsp vanilla
- 1 cup full fat greek yogurt 1 cup full fat greek yogurt
- C&H® Confectioners Sugar for dusting for dusting C&H® Confectioners Sugar
Preheat oven to 350F.
Generously grease a 10 cup bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat together butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
Add vanilla and mix on low speed to combine.
With mixer on low, add the flour mixture in 3 additions, alternating with the yogurt. Begin and end wit the flour mixture. Mix until just combined. Do not over mix.
Pour batter into prepared bundt pan and use an offset spatula to level the batter.
Bake for 50 - 55 minutes, or until cake is golden brown and toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. Cover the cake with foil after baking for about 35 minutes if the cake seems to be browning too quickly.
Remove from oven and cool on a baking rack for 20 minutes. Invert pan onto a baking rack and gently tap the bottom of the pan to release the cake.
Cool completely before dusting with C&H® Confectioners Sugar or drizzling with a glaze.