A beautiful and delicious side to accompany any holiday feast!
Meet the Chef: Lizzie Pachter
Lizzie Pachter is a food photographer, stylist and recipe developer based in Los Angeles. Creator of The Crumb Blonde, she develops and photographs fun, easy to follow recipes with a distinct California flare. Follow her food photography adventures on instagram, @Thecrumbblonde.
- 4 Pears 4 Pears
- 5 Tablespoons Melted Butter (Separated into 2 tablespoons and 3 tablespoons) 5 Tablespoons Melted Butter (Separated into 2 tablespoons and 3 tablespoons)
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 cup Chopped Walnuts 1 cup Chopped Walnuts
- ½ cup Rolled Oats ½ cup Rolled Oats
- C&H® Dark Brown Sugar ¼ cup ¼ cup C&H® Dark Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Pomegranate Seeds ¼ cup Pomegranate Seeds
Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
Cut pears into half lengthwise. Using a spoon or a cookie scoop, scoop out seeds making a little cradle to hold the filling. (Tip: You may need to cut a small part off the bottom to make the pear lay flat on the baking sheet!)
In small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of melted butter and cinnamon. Brush onto top of pears.
In another container, mix walnuts, oats, and C&H® Dark Brown Sugar with remaining 3 tablespoons melted butter. Scoop mixture into pears.
Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30-35 minutes (depending on the size of the pear).
Let cool for 10-15 minutes and sprinkle pomegranate seeds on top.
These are great after being refrigerated too!