Chocolate Jumble Cookies
Great for the lunch box or after school—these hearty chocolate drop cookies are full of raisins, candy-coated chocolate and nuts
- 1 cup C&H® Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup multicolored candy-coated chocolate pieces
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup peanuts or coarsely chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 375°F. Beat sugar and butter in large bowl until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla; mix well.
flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in small bowl; stir. Add to sugar
mixture alternately with milk, mixing well after each addition. Stir in
chocolate candy, raisins and nuts. Drop by generously rounded teaspoons
onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake 10-12 minutes or until set. Cool 1 minute. Remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack.