- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 (1 lb.) package (approx. 3 3/4 cups) C&H® Confectioners Sugar
- 1 (6 oz.) package semisweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 1 tube red decorator gel icing
- 48 blue candy-coated chocolate candies
In a large mixing bowl, beat together butter and peanut butter until light and fluffy. Add sugar gradually, beating until blended. Mixture will be crumbly.
Shape into 1 1/4-inch balls. Insert toothpicks into balls and dip halfway into melted chocolate. Place on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Chill until firm.
Draw "veins" with red decorator gel in the Zombie Eyes. Place a blue candy-coated chocolate candy in the center for a "pupil."