1 1/2 to 2 quarts
- 4 cups water
- 4 pomegranate white tea bags
- 2 cups nectarines, strawberries and mangos, sliced/cubed
- 4 teaspoons C&H® Quick Dissolve Superfine Sugar
- 2 cups white wine, Sauvignon Blanc (optional)
- ice cubes
- mint leaves for garnish (optional)
Add water and tea bags to a clean, clear glass container with a cover. Set the container in the sun for 2 hours. Any longer than 2 hours may give you a bitter tea.
While the tea is brewing, wash and slice the strawberries, nectarines and mango, setting them aside in the refrigerator until the tea is completely brewed.
When the tea has finished brewing, add sugar to the warm tea; stir until dissolved. Put the tea in the refrigerator until cooled, approximately 1 hour. Once the tea has cooled, add the fruit. For a kid-friendly sun-gria, skip the next step.
For a more traditional sangria drink for adults, add white wine.
Refrigerate for 6 to 8 hours to build the flavors. Add ice to a pitcher, followed by the sun-gria.
Garnish individual glasses with mint leaves, if desired, and serve.