Spiced Cranberry Punch
10 to 12 servings
- 2 cups cranberry juice (not cocktail), chilled
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup water, chilled
- 3/4 cup (to taste) C&H® Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves, to taste
- 1 (12-oz.) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- lemon slices (for garnish)
- ice cubes
Blend cranberry juice, lemon juice, water, sugar and cloves in pitcher; stir until sugar dissolves. Add ginger ale.
Garnish with lemon slices. Serve in ice-filled, sugar-crusted cups.
To "sugar crust" cups, rub lemon wedge around rim of cup and dip in small saucer of sugar to coat.