Chocolate Chip S'more Sandwich Cookies
2 dozen large sandwich cookies
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup C&H® Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed C&H® Golden Brown Sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups chocolate chips, semisweet
- 24 large marshmallows
Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare ungreased baking sheets.
In large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars. Beat in egg, milk and vanilla.
In medium bowl, combine flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Gradually add dry ingredients to creamed mixture; stir in chocolate chips. Drop by teaspoons, 2 inches apart, onto prepared baking sheets. (Should be 48 cookies.)
Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Place 4 cooled cookies bottom side up on a microwave-safe plate and top each with a marshmallow. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 16 to 20 seconds, or until marshmallows begin to puff–do not overcook! Top each with another cookie.
Repeat until all 48 cookies are formed into 24 sandwiches.
Featured by Cece Pratt.