- C&H® Demerara Cane Sugar 1 1/2 cups 1 1/2 cups C&H® Demerara Cane Sugar
- 4 cups water, divided 4 cups water, divided
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 cup lemon juice 1 cup lemon juice
- Optional Garnish: Lemon slices, mint leaves, fresh raspberries Optional Garnish: Lemon slices, mint leaves, fresh raspberries
In saucepot over medium heat, whisk C&H Demerara Cane Sugar and 2 cups water together until hot and sugar dissolves.
Stir in raspberries.
Steep and cool to room temperature 20 minutes; then, stir in remaining 2 cups water and lemon juice.
Strain into a pitcher through a mesh strainer; then, chill until ready to serve
To serve: Pour Lemonade over ice and garnish with lemon slices, mint and/or fresh raspberries, as desired.