Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Blondies
approx. 35 bars
- 1 cup peanut butter, crunchy or chunky
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 2 cups C&H® Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare greased 9x13-inch pan.
Cream peanut butter, butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla. Blend in flour, then chocolate chips. Spread batter into pan.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool completely. Cut into squares.