Honey Dusted Sweet Potato Wedges
- 2 medium (about 8 ounces each) sweet potatoes, washed with the skin left on
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/3 cup C&H® Honey Granules
- 1/4 cup unsalted peanuts, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup scallions, minced
Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or greased foil; set aside.
Cut sweet potatoes into quarters, then cut each quarter in half to make 16 wedges.
In a saucepan, melt butter with salt and pepper. Mix in wedges until coated with butter.
Turn sweet potatoes out onto prepared sheet pan. Roast 35 to 40 minutes until golden brown and soft inside.
Place honey granules in a bowl; set aside.
Mix peanuts and scallions in a separate bowl; set aside.
Toss hot potato wedges into honey granules until well covered. Sprinkle peanut mixture on top. Serve immediately.