Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
40 to 48 cookies
- 2 cups peanut butter, smooth
- 2 cups C&H® Golden Brown Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips, mini or regular
- 1/4 cup C&H® Granulated Sugar
Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare greased or parchment-lined cookie sheets.
In a large mixing bowl, using electric mixer at medium speed, mix together peanut butter, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla until well combined. Add chocolate chips; mix well.
Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place 3 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets. Flatten with fork dipped in granulated sugar, making crisscross pattern.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove and cool completely on wire rack. Store in airtight container.