Cinnamon-Ginger Graham Snaps
- ¾ cup whole wheat graham flour
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup C&H® Golden Brown Sugar packed
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 – ½ cup C&H® Granulated Sugar as needed
Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
Sift all dry ingredients together and hold aside.
In a mixer bowl, cream sugar and butter together for 1 minute on medium speed then beat in molasses and egg until blended.
Stir in dry ingredients and blend.
Divide dough into 2 balls and flatten into a ½” disk. Chill dough for 20 minutes.
Roll out dough to no more than ¼” thickness, flouring the surface as needed to keep dough from sticking. Use a 1” round cookie cutter and place dough 1” apart on a prepared sheet pan. Sprinkle tops with granulated sugar.
Bake 10 minutes for chewier cookies or 1 minute more for crispy cookies.