- 1 cup C&H® Dark Brown Sugar firmly packed 1 cup firmly packed C&H® Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple juice 1/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, whisk all ingredients except mustard together. Bring to a boil; then, reduce heat and gently boil 10 minutes, whisking occasionally.
Whisk in mustard. The glaze should reduce down to about 1 cup. Brush on ham frequently during last 30 minutes of baking.
Glaze can be held chilled, covered, for up to one week.