This brown sugar mustard is the perfect spread for your charcuterie board.
- 1/4 cup white wine, such as Chardonnay 1/4 cup white wine, such as Chardonnay
- 1 clove garlic, peeled 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 tablespoon hot mustard powder 1 tablespoon hot mustard powder
- ½ cup yellow mustard ½ cup yellow mustard
- 1 cup C&H® Golden Brown Sugar 1 cup C&H® Golden Brown Sugar
In small saucepot bring wine and garlic clove over medium heat to a boil and reduce down to 1 tablespoon
Whisk in remaining ingredients and bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low and gently boil, stirring occasionally, for 8-10 minutes until thick and syrupy and reduced to 1 cup.
Cool to room temperature and remove garlic clove before serving.
Use this Brown Sugar Mustard as a glaze for your holiday turkey, an addition to your sandwich or as a delicious dipping sauce.
Make your own bread in addition to this spread to really wow your guests. Try our Sweet Whole Wheat Bread to complete your charcuterie plate.
C&H® Brown Sugar Charcuterie Recipes
Sleighing the Charcuterie Contest
Stun your guests this season with a sweet, delicious holiday charcuterie board made with jams, mustards and preserves made with C&H Brown Sugar.