- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups C&H® Dark Brown Sugar firmly pcked
- 1/2 cup C&H® Granulated Sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 3/4 cups cake flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 3 3/4 cups (1 lb package) C&H® Confectioners Sugar
- 1/4 cup water or milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup snowflake sprinkles
- 1/4 cup white pearl sprinkles
- 1/4 cup assorted blue sprinkles
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugars. Add vanilla and eggs; mix until combined.
Add flour and baking powder into wet ingredients. Mix until just combined. Gently stir in white chocolate chips. Chill dough in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
Use a medium (2 tablespoon) cookie scoop to measure dough and drop onto prepared baking sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
In a large bowl, combine sugar with water and vanilla, adding additional water by teaspoonfuls until shampoo consistency, up to a total of 6 tablespoons of liquid.
Place cookies very close together on a cooling rack placed over a baking pan.
Using a spoon or a pastry bag with a small round tip (#4), drizzle cookies with glaze in a long, sweeping, back and forth motion until all of the cookies are covered.
While glaze is wet, sprinkle cookies generously with snowflakes, sprinkles and jimmies.
Once the glaze has set, cookies should be stored in an airtight container with waxed paper between layers of cookies.