1001 Pecan Delights
3 to 3 1/2 dozen cookies
- 4 cups 1001 Cookie Starter Mix
- 1 (3-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/2 cups pecans, finely chopped
- C&H® Confectioners Sugar , for dusting
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
In large bowl, mix together cookie mix, cream cheese, egg and extracts. Stir in pecans. Scoop 1 teaspoon dough and shape into 1-inch balls. Place on prepared cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
Bake 12 minutes. Remove from oven and, while still warm, dust with confectioners' sugar and cool on wire rack.
Click here for the 1001 Cookie Starter Mix.