1001 Cranberry Nut Cookies
About 3 dozen cookies
- 2 cups 1001 Cookie Starter Mix
- 1 tablespoon orange zest, grated
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup dried cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts (pecans or walnuts)
- C&H® Granulated Sugar, for dusting
Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
In large bowl, mix together cookie mix, orange zest, cinnamon and egg. Stir in cranberries and nuts.
Shape into 1-inch balls and roll in sugar to coat lightly. Place 2-3 inches apart on prepared cookie sheet.
Bake 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Remove at once to wire racks.
Click here for the 1001 Cookie Starter Mix.