Marinated Fruit Salad
- 1 cup oranges, peeled, cut into sections and diced
- 1 cup seedless grapes, cut in half
- 1 cup strawberries, quartered
- 1 cup bananas, sliced
- 1 cup apples, peeled, cored and diced
- 1 cup peaches, pitted, peeled and diced
- juice of 2 lemons
- ¾ cup C&H® Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup vodka
Serves 4 to 6.
Place all the fruit in a large bowl. Add lemon juice, sugar and vodka; stir until sugar is dissolved.
Marinate in the refrigerator for two hours.
Serve chilled in fruit cups or over ice cream.
Chef's Tip: In a pinch, canned fruit can be substituted for any of fruits that are out of season, or try it with whatever fruits are available fresh.