A powdery sweet cookie with just the right touch of pecans, makes a perfect gift for the holidays
- 1/2 cup C&H® Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup pecans or walnuts, chopped
- 3/4 cup C&H® Powdered Sugar (additional for rolling)
Cream sugar, butter and
salt in large bowl. Add vanilla. Gradually add flour to creamed mixture.
Stir in nuts. Refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 400°F. Form into
1 1/2-inch balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes until
set, but not brown. Roll in confectioners' or powdered sugar immediately. Cool on
rack. Store in airtight container.