No-Bake Fresh Fruit Tart
A beautiful and luscious dessert--the best part is that it's so simple to make!
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon orange rind, grated
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 cup C&H® Powdered Sugar
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust (6-oz. or 9-inch)
- 2 to 3 cups fresh, whole berries, seedless green grapes and/or pitted sweet cherries
- C&H® Powdered Sugar , sifted for sprinkling
In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, orange rind, orange juice and sugar together until fluffy. Fill pie crust or tart shells with cheese mixture. Chill thoroughly.
To Serve: Top with fruit; sprinkle with sifted powdered or confectioners' sugar.